Writing Tips for BriefCatch Users
Enjoy our Tools, Guides & Walkthroughs
The content below will help you get the most out of BriefCatch. We also give BriefCatch users proprietary materials to improve writing skills.
The Attorney Toolkit, written by Ross Guberman, is a free resource for all BriefCatch users. The toolkit includes Models, Edits, Rules, Templates, Checklists, and more to help improve your writing. Note: You must be an active BriefCatch subscriber to view.
In What Judges Want: Ross's Anonymous Survey on Brief-Writing Preference, Ross highlights judges' top likes and dislikes.
Access Ross's latest legal-writing tips and tricks.
These documents earned sky-high BriefCatch scores. Maybe your work will join the list?
Enhance the flow and logical force of your drafts.
Take your writing to the next level with Ross's legal writing training programs.
Articles & Tips
Write Like the Best
- Nine Writing Tips. Nine Justices. One Tumultuous Term.
- Five Ways to Write Like Justice Kagan
- 25 Ways to Write Like Chief Justice Roberts
- Seven Ways to Write Like Justice Kagan
- Three Perfect Scores. Three Justices. Three Tips.
- How to Write Like George Conway III
- Lighten Up: John Roberts the Brief-Writer