How to Upgrade to the Latest Version of BriefCatch
Thanks for supporting BriefCatch! All current subscribers of BriefCatch can upgrade to BriefCatch Standalone for no additional cost.
We made it as simple as possible to upgrade to BriefCatch Standalone. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit our download page to access the latest version of BriefCatch Standalone.
- Click the green Download BriefCatch button to save BriefCatch to your computer.
- Make sure Word is closed before updating.
- Open BriefCatchInstaller.exe and follow the prompts to install BriefCatch Standalone.
- Open Word and ensure the BriefCatch tab appears with the correct version installed. (Click About, it should read "Add in version 184.108.40.206" at the top.)
Once finished, you now have BriefCatch Standalone installed! Your license and settings will remain the same.
Are you an enterprise customer looking to update to BriefCatch Standalone? Please contact our support team for assistance.
Using BriefCatch Standalone
You can find our quick reference PDF below, along with a brief introduction video tutorial, to help you get the most out of BriefCatch Standalone.
BriefCatch Standalone Quick Reference Guide
BriefCatch Standalone Feedback
While you use BriefCatch Standalone, we would greatly appreciate if you could report any bugs or issues, and to provide suggestions or feedback from your experience. You can submit a ticket, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.